Monday 31 January 2011

My eternal quarrel with football games......














Ok it doesn't matter how long I don't play football games for, I still will accept any challenge from a person. I think this is due to the fact that when I was about 16/17 I loved them. I started playing back when it was FIFA 01 (something like that) moved onto Pro evo 5 and then I never played them properly again.

I'm just saying this as now I HATE them. Every time I play them I seem to be totally destroyed or rip my hair out on how against me the game is! What I mean by this is that my players seem to be afraid of the ball and opponents I'm playing with seem to be able to cut through my defence like a knife through hot butter, they are not doing anything special just running straight at my players. Whereas if by some miracle I am able to get the ball running towards the first player seems to cause my player to have an epileptic fit which leaves him standing still and the opponent with the ball again.

Then comes the skill moves....

Back when I used to play football games you may be able to do a couple of tricks but they were more for show rather than to get passed to opponent. These days every person I play seem to adopt all the moves which makes their players pass through yours like ghosts.










Finally anyone who hasn't played any football game is greeted with literally the basic controls and that is it. Like "oh yeah, B's shoot and A's pass" don't need to know any more. DON'T NEED TO KNOW ANY MORE! Yeah don't need any more to lose!

Now I know what you are all going to say, that I'm just not very good at football games and I need to practice more. Your probably right, I'm just writing this to point out the flaws in football games.......give me Mario Kart any day

No comments:

Post a Comment